Rogue Swivel Seat
The Rogue Swivel Seat is designed to attach to the front upright of our Rogue Work Bench or Stand Up Work Bench, offering a convenient, swing-out stool that’s there when you need it, out of the way when you don’t.
The attachment arm is constructed from 1/2” and 1/4” thick laser-cut steel in a Satin Clear powder coat finish, while the seat itself is made from solid oak, 1.5” thick and 14” in diameter. The surface of the seat is sanded to a smooth finish and coated in poly to protect the integrity of the wood—and your comfort—over time.
All required 1/2” hardware for set-up is included in your order, and assembly time is minimal (customers will need to bolt the seat to the swing arm). Mounting holes are 4” on center.
Important: The Rogue Swivel Seat is not recommended for use with Rogue Bolt Together Desks, Stand Up Desks, or Simple Desks, as these can present a tipping hazard.
- Made in the USA
- Bolt-on swing arm attachment for Rogue Work Bench or Rogue Stand Up Work Bench
- Length: 28" (from mounting location)
- Seat: 1.5" thick Oak, 14” diameter
- Swing Arm: 1/4” & 1/2" thick Laser-Cut Steel, Satin Clear finish, laser-cut Rogue Supply branding
- Some assembly required - 1/2” hardware included