Rogue Stand-Up Work Bench
Built for those who do their best work on their feet, the Rogue Stand Up Work Bench takes the same quality 2.5x2.5" 11-Guage steel frame as our standard work bench and raises the height of the station from 35” to 42” (1.07 meters).
This design is everything you’d expect from an individually crafted piece of American industrial furniture—simple, functional, and built for generations of use and abuse. What you might not expect is its versatility. The Stand Up Work Bench’s unique, modular features make it compatible with a range of optional attachments and add-ons, including Rogue’s own convenient tool board component. You can also link multiple benches together in sequence to create a larger custom workspace.
Rogue Supply currently offers the Stand Up Work Bench in two sizes (72” x 36” or 96” x 36”) with your choice of a wood or steel top. Finish options include Satin Clear, Gun Metal Grey, or Satin Black. The unit ships affordably and can be easily assembled using 1/2" hardware.
Customers can also elect to purchase the bench frame alone and add their own top. The frame has a standalone height of 40.25” and weighs in at either 130 lbs (for the 72” version) or 142 lbs (96” version). Use the column on the right to select your preferred bench size and material.
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA
- Rogue’s own in-house work bench design
- 2.5x2.5" 11-Guage steel construction
- Height: 42” for standing work
- Modular features for expansion / attachments
- Choice of Top: Wood or Steel
- Surface Size Options: 72”x36” or 96”x36”
- Finish Options: Satin Clear, Gun Metal Grey, Satin Black
- Can Also Order Standalone Frame and Add Your Own Top