Rogue Bolt Together Desk
When the Rogue offices started expanding, we were faced with a choice—order a bulk shipment of generic, mass-produced desks to meet the demand, or strive for quality and start building our own. The Rogue Desk is the result—a durable, industrial work-station with a frame constructed from the same 11-gauge steel tubing as our power racks. At length options of 48” and 75”, the desk offers ample space and a natural wood surface with a smooth, polyurethane finish.
The latest version of the Rogue Desk features a convenient bolt-together design—saving on shipping costs—and your choice of a satin clear or satin black finish on the metal components. Plastic caps are included at the base of each leg to protect your flooring, and the Rogue Supply “Deuce” logo is burned into the upper right corner of the back wood panel.
- Manufactured in Columbus, OH
- Length Options: 48" and 75" (122cm / 190cm)
- Width/Depth: 32" (81cm)
- Height: 48.25" (123cm) overall // 29.5" (75cm) desktop
- 2x2” Steel frame and Natural Wood surface
- Finishes: Polyurethane on wood, choice of Satin Clear or Satin Black on metal
- 1/2" Hardware