Defy Bucktown Pack – M35 Military Tarp
Manufactured in Chicago, IL, the Defy Bucktown Pack features the same M35 tarpaulin canvas used to protect troops on U.S. military transport trucks. This uniquely thick, matte material is obviously built to take a beating, whether used in harsh outdoor conditions or just as a daily carrier in the city. The exterior of the bag will show some light wear over time, but it doesn’t affect its durability and only tends to add to its character.
The inside of the Bucktown Pack is made from 500 Denier Cordura, and includes spacious front and back compartments with triple-stitched, military grade reinforcement. The computer storage compartment is large enough for 15” and 17” laptops and is lined with thick, closed cell foam for added stability and protection. This same padding is used on the back of the bag and the shoulder straps to prevent discomfort. Two exterior side pockets and an attached D-ring also offer the option of easy-access storage for small accessories and/or water bottles.
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 12” wide x 19” tall x 6” deep
- M35 Military Tarp Vinyl/Canvas construction
- 500 Denier Cordura fabric interior
- (2) Zippered, Water-Resistant Compartments with internal pockets and padded computer sleeve
- Closed Cell Foam padding on back, base, and straps
- (2) Exterior side pockets + a D-ring and steel gun clip
- Color: Black
Defy VerBockel Rolltop Backpack - Gray Wax Canvas